As we all know that Airtel is one of the leading telecom companies in India. Millions of users are connected through airtel services across India. After the jio, airtel was one of the major companies that provide high-speed 4G data. Airtel is also known as Bharti Airtel Limited after India it operates across 18 countries. so, therefore, Some of its users are facing problem when it comes to knowing the balance status or a number of the sim card or airtel balance check. you can read more about airtel company on Wikipedia.
so today we are going to answer a very silly question but yet very effective too. Nowadays lots of users are facing a problem when it comes to checking airtel mobile number or balance. therefore today we are going to show you a simple step by step guide for airtel balance check and airtel number check. also, check the way to check jio balance.
Steps for airtel balance check
- For checking airtel sim balance, dial *123# and you will receive your balance information in a minute.
- For Knowing airtel current balance open your smartphone dialer and type *123*10#
- getting information on various offers that are currently available on your sim card type *121#
- When you exhaust your balance and need a loan then use *141# USSD code.
- To check your internet balance use *121#
- to check airtel 2G balance use *123*9# USSD code
More Important USSD code
sometimes users face different problems like unwanted deduction in balance and net pack. The reason may be anything therefore in this situation the users have to call and speak with customer care so that he can resolve your issue. Here we are going to give you a more important USSD code for airtel.
- Airtel customer care number – 121
- Airtel USSD code for recharging number – 123
- Consumer complains about airtel network – 198
- Activation of DND services – 1909
- for various offers – *121#
These are the extra important USSD code for airtel sim if you have any issues or complaints. you can still check more new features and updates on the official website of Airtel.
so these are the working USSD code in 2020 stay tuned for more updates and if you still have any issues or problems then feel free to comment on the box given below. if you like our posts then share this post with your friends.